[Healeys] Shroud Repair.

Jean Caron vintage_roadster_restoration at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 8 08:41:30 MDT 2017

This is pretty difficult repair and would need some good expertise with aluminum welding.

One has to start with solid metal, as someone already alluded to in a previous post and cut it back until you are on solid and clean metal. Then I'd contact the following place and have them make me the shroud repair edge;

davehardwick.co.uk they make fantastic panels and all sort of needed Healey sheet metal and they fabricate it in-house with proper tooling.

Jean