[Healeys] Traffic

Steven Kingsbury airtightproductions at icloud.com
Fri Jul 7 09:35:03 MDT 2017

YIKES!!!!

On Jul 06, 2017, at 11:51 PM, Bruce Steele <healeybruce at roadrunner.com> wrote:

OK, I’ll post.  Considering that I’m going to have to replace my wiring harness, or at least the portion under the dash and hopefully not the sub-harness to the rear, I’m open to input and suggestions from the list.  Why, you ask?  A friend, who is an old hot rodder and drag racer (i.e., not real familiar with Healeys), was helping me install the bonnet.  I asked him to pull the bonnet release.  He pulled a wire instead which set off all manner of smoke and smoldering when I turned on the lights.

Bruce Steele
Brea, CA
1960 BN7