[Healeys] BN6 Tyres

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 19:34:35 MST 2017

The one interesting thing about running original style tyres is the balance
of the car comes in to clear view, and being able to run with a full
control four wheel slide can be done with these tyres.  Safetywise they
aren't as good, but really they are alot of fun to drive, and ultimately
are much less hard on suspension components.

Good thing is the original style tyres are now available in steel belted
form, improving safety, effectively they are truck tyres.  I use them on my
Jag Mk IX and I love they way they run.