[Healeys] Non Healey Question...Blower Bentley

michael.salter at gmail.com michael.salter at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 18:09:26 MST 2017

"To protect the blower from backfires? Just a WAG"

Sounds reasonable...BUT... I wouldn't be too happy about an air/fuel mixture blowing out there, particularly with an uninsulated spark plug wire next to it..... YIKES!!!

There isn't even a spark gauze.

What would Health and Safety have to say about that.

Michael S

To protect the blower from backfires? Just a WAG

-Roland

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.