[Healeys] Flasher relay advice please

michael.salter at gmail.com michael.salter at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 02:29:16 MST 2017

Hang on there Simon... we are talking about a flasher unit... your little round can with 3 terminals...... and the relay... with 8 terminals.

So, in your case the flasher unit is working fine however, there seems to be a problem with the relay because when LHS is called for the contacts for both the front and rear bulbs close but, for the other side probably only one pair of contacts are closing.

This can be determined by observing which, i.e. front or rear, bulb is lighting.

The "relay" probably needs adjustment.

This is a littie like brain surgery... takes a little practice.

Best of luck.

Michael S

BN1 #174