[Healeys] BT7 --> BJ8?

Al Fuller al at bighealey.org
Wed Feb 8 08:12:01 MST 2017

Steve:

While I no longer have my BT-7, the place where the top frame assembly fits
on this car looks familiar.  On the other hand, it also looks like it has
the mounting plate for a later style convertible top.  Is this a clue?

Also as regards your comment regarding major structural modification:  it
appears the entire long frame rails have been patched or replaced for most
of their lengths, as evidenced by the lack of weld beads, as well as the new
beads where they were welded in.  is the frame work another clue?

Al

Al Fuller

al at bighealey dot org

'65 BJ-8