[Healeys] WTB BJ8 rear end housing

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 18:38:37 MST 2017

Happy to Ira.
This the video of what it is like to run a Targa "stage" in Newfoundland.
http://www.netbug.net/blogmichael/2006/12/23/wanna-run-a-targa-stage/
And this is the post about our "off road" excursion that resulted in the
bent axle casing.
http://www.netbug.net/blogmichael/2007/12/26/quest-for-gold-targa-newfoundland-2007/

Michael S

--
*If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.*