[Healeys] WTB BJ8 rear end housing

Wayne waschu2 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 13:49:38 MST 2017

Hello,

           I have a 1967 Healey with bent rear axle tubes. While
investigating an axle leak it became apparent something more serious
then a bad seal or gasket was going on.   At a minimum I just need the
late style rear end housing,  but  I might be interested in a complete
assembly if someone has one for sale and does not want to disassemble
it.  I live in Western Ct.  The plan is to try and straighten mine at a
later date and not have the car apart any longer then necessary.  The
bare housing is pretty light and can be shipped.  If someone has a
complete assembly and not to far from Ct. I have a truck that I could
use to pick it up with.   Picture are nice if you have one for sale.

Thanks
   Wayne