[Healeys] 100 Windshield Assembly

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 14:16:15 MST 2017

It is pretty straight forward Michael however I have had difficulty finding
the correct thickness of Everseal glazing strip.
The other trick is to ensure that you replace the series of little wooden
blocks top and bottom  between the seal and the frame  because if you omit
them the top bow will never meet the frame in the center.
Don't ask me how I know :-)

Michael S