[Healeys] reverse light switch

Mark Donaldson ardmorebusiness at xtra.co.nz
Sat Dec 30 02:15:02 MST 2017

I have, Bob.  But it is not from a Healey but a top-loader Wolseley 6/110 Mk
II saloon.

The layout of the top plate is different to the top-loaders in our cars.

I could send you a photo of the set-up but I don't know that it would be of
much help to you.

Having said that, I have seen this modification made to a stock BJ8
top-loader some 40 years ago.

It seemed quite easy to do, and worked like a charm.

Wishing you and all listers a happy and safe New Year, and may 2018 be all
that you want it to be.

Cheers

Mark

Ardmore, NZ