[Healeys] Healey BN1 Head gasket

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Wed Aug 30 08:14:06 MDT 2017

The origin of the damage looks very much like a cold engine forced to
deliver peak performance.
Always heat up any engine slowly by driving normally until the oil
pressure starts to drop a bit, i.e. usually around 15 minutes.
Another cause may be running the engine without thermostat.

Kees Oudesluijs.