[Healeys] Tool for removing SU carbs

Bob Simmen rsimmen at nc.rr.com
Thu Aug 24 15:13:55 MDT 2017

Having just received the Sept. 2017 issue of Healey Marque Magazine, I
quickly read the Technical Service Bulletin article Big Healey, Big
Carburetors.  I will be mounting my rebuilt carbs in the next week or two.
On page 39 it show a picture of "Special tools required for nut removal"
(see attached).  Although I have a large supply of the tool on the left, and
the tool on the right is always on my workbench, I am in desperate of need
of the tool in the middle.  Does anyone have a part number and source that I
might be able to purchase this wrench.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Bob