[Healeys] Making wheel bearing shims

Bob Haskell rchaskell at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 20 07:11:21 MDT 2017

John,

Is Moss just out of stock?  They're shown on their web page, item 121,
part numbers 263-1[4567]5.

http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=28887

I'd also be interested in hearing about any experiences making shims -
especially how they kept the edges flat.

Cheers,

Bob Haskell
AHCA 3000 MkI registrar
http://www.ciahc.org/registry_3000mk1.php