[Healeys] Which coolant/antifreeze?

Paul Leeks paull at glasgows.co.uk
Sat Aug 19 07:27:16 MDT 2017

Hi all

I need to replace the coolant/antifreeze and was wondering if it mattered
what type I used?

AH Spares has Castrol anti-freeze at £11 / ltr, whereas Halfords (local
high street car store) has OAT Antifreeze Concentrate at £5 / ltr.

I live in temperate Lancashire UK, so I don't need to cope with any
temperature extremes.

So, can I just use the modern one?

Many thanks

Paul
100/6 BN4

--
EMAIL DISCLAIMER
Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not

--

EMAIL DISCLAIMER
Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not
necessarily those of Glasgows. It is intended only for the person(s) to
whom it is addressed and may contain privileged and/or confidential
information. Accordingly, the copying, dissemination, distribution or use
of this message to any other person may constitute a breach of civil or
criminal law. Please notify the sender immediately if you have received
this email by mistake and delete it from your system. Glasgows Limited is
registered in England & Wales No. 2257022.