[Healeys] shock oil

Frank Magnusson fmags at cox.net
Wed Aug 16 16:01:41 MDT 2017

Not sure if anyone still sells Armstrong P624 shock oil; thats what I use.  I believe that I got it from TRF years ago.  You might try TRF, Moss, Healey Surgeons, Rimmers or Apply Hydraulics.

Sent from my iPad

More information about the Healeys mailing list