[Healeys] Head Re-torque

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Tue Aug 8 09:06:14 MDT 2017

Thanks, Bob.

I posted this question on one of the Forums.  A member reported a
discussion with Bruce Phillips--of Healey Surgions fame--who said he's
tried but never found a way to torque Healey (Austin) heads without
removing the rocker shaft, so that's that.  Apparently, the nuts next to
the oil feed pipe are too close to the pipe to allow use of the
'special' tool.

Bob