[Healeys] Re - Tyre Pressures

Tim Ward timwarduk at aol.com
Mon Aug 7 02:34:13 MDT 2017

Hi Mike

Sounds like a great trip you had back in 2014.

A few years back we did a trip in Switzerland to take in as many passes as we could based first in Brienz and then in St Moritz. The toe in settings back then were wrong and after the Stelvio pass I noticed that the outside of one of the tyres was very scrubbed. Quite scary! They are now set correctly!

Hopefully the heatwave will have calmed down by early September

Thanks for your response

All the best

Tim