[Healeys] Rough running 100M

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 19:29:51 MDT 2017

Larry -

Sounds to me that your fuel pump capacity is degrading or there's some sort
of clogging going on somehwere along the fuel line into the float bowls.

Next time you get the sputtering immediately turn off the motor and coast
to a stop on the side of the road.  Pop off the float chamber lids and if
you see little or no fuel in one or both bowls, then you know you have a
fuel delivery degradation problem.

Best,

Alan