[Healeys] Rough running 100M

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 18:50:01 MDT 2017

did you change the rotor? simple test. I have seen this happen with a bad
rotor or even the carbon piece/and spring that connects the cap to the
rotor.

Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
          BT7 engine and disk brakes

A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments. Mario Andretti
Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words