[Healeys] FW: Front Hub Runout

BJ8Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Wed Apr 19 11:09:17 MDT 2017

I had heard Hemphill was back in business, but I had hoped it was only an
"alternative fact".
I don't know of any  good way of determining if the hubs are bad or not
except by installing them.  The only reason I bought from him in the first
place was that not too long before someone posted to the list that the hub
he bought from Moss was defective (bearing cavities machined oversize), and
I wanted to avoid getting one of those.  And I was passing by his place on a
business trip so it was convenient.  As it turned out, I replaced the bad
Hemphill hub with a good one from Moss.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry