[Healeys] Front Hub Runout

Mike Tobin ahbt71 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 10:17:58 MDT 2017

It's the hub.
Shoulda done this before I went for help.  Put the hub from the off side on
and its fine.
This probably explains how absolutely horrid the front end shake had gotten
when it was last driven.  I figured it was just the crappy old tires and
wheels.  The thing had not shown any shaking until the last couple months
(which included a cross-country trip and a half).   Guessing the shaking
from shitty wheel and tire stressed the hub.
Cheers,
Mike