[Healeys] Cheers!

ATIGHTPROD at aol.com ATIGHTPROD at aol.com
Tue Apr 11 10:08:01 MDT 2017

I will do just that and not only that, I will send off a monetary gift in
honor of this momentous occasion. Thanks Mark for doing all you do. Thanks
also  for all of you out there contributing to this list and thanks for the
laughs,  the digs, the information and the unity behind keeping these old
cars on the  road. Here's to the list! Cheers!!
Steven Kingsbury
BN1 #598

Lake Oroville,  California, totally full. The day the dam started to fall
apart!

In a message dated 4/11/2017 6:34:00 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,