[Healeys] Evans Waterless Coolant

Charlie Baldwin mgcharlie at comcast.net
Mon Apr 3 07:25:15 MDT 2017

You also would need to have some on hand at all times to top up the system.  Regular coolant you can get some at the local auto parts or discount store in whatever brand that you prefer, but this stuff isn't as available.  And regular coolant can be filled with water in a pinch or mixed in a lower concentration to make it go further until you get more.  But this stuff is to have no water in it.

So it fixes problems that you should not have at a higher cost with more trouble to make it happen.

It's way more trouble than it is worth.