[Healeys] Leaking rear axle hub (BT7) following recent installation of new seal!

John Harper ah100register at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 05:23:16 MDT 2016

Bob

If my memory serves me right there were three version of the rear hub on
big Healeys

The ones on BN2 had no 'O' ring. then there was a middle version with a
smaller diameter version fitted in a one sided groove and then the final
version that I guess you have with a full double sided groove for the ring

Best regards

--
Best wishes

John Harper