[Healeys] 3000 Mk III cloisonne front badge

BJ8Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Mon Sep 12 11:55:24 MDT 2016

Patrick, I have an original Mk II badge (from BJ7 20111, BMC assembly date
26 June - 5 July 1962) that has the hyphen (photo attached).  I suppose it's
possible the badge was intended for a BT7 Mk II but got installed on a BJ7
instead; but at least this one data point would suggest that one can't say
for certain that the loss of the hyphen occurred with BJ7 production.

Steve Byers

HBJ8L/36666

BJ8 Registry

AHCA Delegate at Large