[Healeys] 3000 Mk III cloisonne front badge

Warren Dietz flyhihealey at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 14:16:39 MDT 2016

Darryl,

Also have a "a *mid 67* build (11-16 May '67) BJ8, Mk3 Phase 2, finished in
'Golden Beige Metallic', black interior, with a bonnet badge finished in
*orange(red)* paint"  #HBJ8L41574. Paint wore off and I finished in red
paint close to original. I agree,
cloisonne badge it should be..........

WD  67 BJ8