[Healeys] Door finisher sets for sale

llennep at verizon.net llennep at verizon.net
Tue Sep 6 08:16:35 MDT 2016

FOR SALE:  Before I throw this into the recycling I thought I would offer this up to the listers.  If what you have been been putting up with is real crap then this is an affordable alternative.  Very usable, complete 6 piece door finishers, 3 pieces for each side.   These are original pieces from a BJ8 I parted out many, many moons ago.  All pieces are straight and I found only 2 tiny corrosion holes at the bottom of one upright.  A few minor dents and dull in appearance so needs some TLC.  Make me an offer including shipping from 23602.

Keith