[Healeys] Wtf condenser again

Tom ah3000me at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 07:33:21 MDT 2016

I refreshed my condenser and points with a set from Advance Distributor.
Everything came wired up, I just had to screw it in place and adjust the
dwell.

After getting stranded with a rotor failure last summer, I have the red
rotor now, and I'd like to replace the distributor cap and coil, keeping
the old ones as spares in my boot.

Any thoughts on sourcing a side-entry cap for a 66 BJ8?   Are the ones from
Moss any good?

- Tom