[Healeys] Steering box

rkeysor rkeysor at bellsouth.net
Sun Sep 4 13:08:08 MDT 2016

Ditto on the Corn Head Grease.  My BN7 suddenly dumped its steering box contents.  I read up on the alternatives because I didn't want to rebuild the box and read about the Corn Head Grease, a very special grease that doesn't slump like most greases.  I bought a John Deere cartridge for my grease gun, removed the chuck on the end of the gun's hose, and simply pumped the box full.  Sometime later I went back and topped off the box.  So far not problem and satisfactory steering result.  Cost about $6.