[Healeys] Differential oil

josef-eckert at t-online.de josef-eckert at t-online.de
Sun Oct 30 08:55:52 MDT 2016

Thanks Michael,
You saved my day. That´s the way to go and nothing else.

Next time I put in synthetic water in my radiator with some untifreeze for
an air conditioner.

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/Germany
54BN1
62BT7
65Sprite

-----Original-Nachricht-----
Betreff: Re: [Healeys] Differential oil
Datum: 2016-10-30T15:45:39+0100
Von: "michael.salter at gmail.com" <michael.salter at gmail.com>
An: "Richard Kahn" <tahoehealey at hotmail.com>

Hi Rich,
Attached is a pic of the lube chart from the Handbook for your year.
Hope it is readable.
Michael S
BN1 #174