[Healeys] new car search

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 18:05:40 MDT 2016

My wife has announced that she only wants a Frog Eye Sprite. No MGB, No
Jensen Healey.
So I'm looking for a West Coast, Western BC car for sale.
Not a finished car,or a total mess. Looking for a rust free runner that
needs work, Let me know if  you have a stalled project,, too many cars or
just want to pass your car along to someone who will fix it up and keep it.
I've had my BN4 for 42 years and it's in my will to my kids, So the Bug Eye
can joint the next generation some day
Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
          BT7 engine and disk brakes
*Aerodynamics are for people who can’t build engines.* – *Enzo Ferrari*
Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words