[Healeys] BJ8 on Bring A Trailer

llennep at verizon.net llennep at verizon.net
Sat Oct 29 07:45:54 MDT 2016

 Also Steve shouldn t the knockoffs be octagonal rather than eared if this is a late car?

Keith

On 10/29/16, BJ8Healeys wrote:

In addition to using the body plate from another car and missing its engine serial number plate, some other features of the car make me doubt that it is really 41060. It has the two studs for the rear attachment of seatbelts, rather than the single stud I would expect to see on a car as late as 41060 (and which began to appear consistently around chassis 37XXX). The engine valve cover has the riveted metal plates, rather than the typical stickers of cars with engines from around chassis 37XXX.

Steve Byers

HBJ8L/36666

BJ8 Registry

AHCA Delegate at Large