[Healeys] Rear end noise

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Thu Oct 27 09:17:23 MDT 2016

My Lempert set is noisy, too, and I've heard from others that have noisy gears. Some gearsets--maybe it's certain ratios?--are noisy. My dad used to be a Ford service rep, and he said the early Mustangs all had noisy rear ends.

Redline now has a 75W-110 diff oil, which they claim might help cut the noise, without the thickness of a 140. I'm going to give it a try.

Bob