[Healeys] car in Southampton NY

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Thu Oct 27 00:26:35 MDT 2016

Why on earth would you be interested in a Jensen Healey?  Never be worth much and you will dump a lot of money into it.  IMHO.Mike MacLean

    On Wednesday, October 26, 2016 10:57 PM, i erbs <eyera3000 at gmail.com> wrote:

 Howdy all,I'm looking into a 73 Jensen Healey located in Southampton NY. Any lister near enough to go check it out for me?Owner said PO replaced floors, but there is some signs of rust in the wheel wells. What else should I be concerned about? Said PO rebuilt engine/trans and car has around 65K on it. Needs interior bits (any ideas on sources) and might need repainting or at min have paint cleaned up. asking $3300/ I can forward photos if anyone whats to chime in with observations.Thanks
Ira ErbsPortland,OR      _______                                  _______
         (_________________________)          BT7 engine and disk brakesAerodynamics are for people who can’t build engines. – Enzo Ferrari
Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

Healeys at autox.team.net