[Healeys] Overdrive Question

David Porter frogeye at porterscustom.com
Wed Oct 26 08:15:38 MDT 2016

seems like any RTV that is oil compliant will work. There is no internal
pressure that will force oil out. The oil level in the OD is just above
the operating shaft level, hence the need for the o-rings on the shaft.

DaveP adding to the wisdom....

--
Dave Porter Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM
87107 505-352-1378 Go HERE: my world www.porterbikes.com/