[Healeys] List quiet

Perry healeyguy at aol.com
Mon Oct 24 20:03:17 MDT 2016

In a couple weeks another anniversary will happen on my Austin Healey trip through life. It will be 51 years since I was allowed to buy my first car, a raggity but running BN2. Still sitting in my garage.
Sometimes it is not about the wisdom of a list that keeps it alive but the common love of an item and the life experiences shared. Two sons that have or have had an Austin Healey and enjoyed them. Lots or great relationships, both short and long, with folks that also enjoyed their cars over the years. Now days there are lots of ways to share or ask advise but the list is still a good way to do it.
Have a great day. Winter is on the way.
Aloha
Perry in Pennsylvania

Sent from my iPhone