[Healeys] List quiet

josef-eckert at t-online.de josef-eckert at t-online.de
Mon Oct 24 12:14:42 MDT 2016

Reinhard,
Perhaps I need to work on me to be more patient. As a European I am only
guest and should keep me in the background.

For me its not those (new) members asking questions in need of helpful
answers who wear me out. To help those is the meaning of this list and I am
in first row to help when help is needed no matter how qualified or not the
question is. All of us started with no or very little knowledge.
What is really wearing are some answers of people always need to tell their
two cents even they have no idea of the problem. it looks like they count
their own value by the number of postings they do.

Sorry, but I know I am wrong and the list is better than ever, but for me
its no more the list I liked so much.
Thanks to all of those who try to keep the level high, but there are only a
few left of the ones whose input I enjoyed.

Josef Eckert
54BN1
62BT7
65Sprite