[Healeys] List quiet

Reinhart Rosner reinhart.rosner at aon.at
Mon Oct 24 04:36:58 MDT 2016

Josef,

Of course you are right. Many very experienced listers have left the list (the loss of Rich Chrysler was mentioned already) or went more and more quiet (Garry Anderson, Roger Moment, Josef Eckert  ;-) , …).

As far as I can look back I am on the list since 2000. In the beginning only reading messages and sometimes asking questions. Lately even posting some of my little knowledge.

You as one of the more knowledgeable guys sure will no more get as much out as years ago. But now you are one of the valuable sources of wisdom that many would regret to lose. Especially knowledgeable about the continental-European view and problems. So I only can ask you to stay and share your wisdom.

Kind regards

Reinhart

Reinhart Rosner

55 AH 100 BN1