[Healeys] List quiet

ruvino at ripnet.com ruvino at ripnet.com
Mon Oct 24 07:12:36 MDT 2016

Hear, Hear.

Carl Rubino
1957 BN-4 Longbridge

From: J. Scott Morris
Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2016 7:24 PM
To: Healeys List
Subject: [Healeys] List quiet

I first registered on the Healey List sometime in late 1998.  Over the years there has been a number of quiet periods.  Sometimes it has been technical with the internet at large [During week of Oct 16, 2016 a major part of the internet was actually hacked ] or problems with our host.  At other times some knowledgeable people [ I miss Rich Chrysler] have either passed on or moved on to other interests.  Then of course there is the fact of competing forms of communications.

In the main, I have really enjoyed the Healey List and plan on remaining a member.  It is amazing what you can find out and pass on to others.  Of course there are always a few members that I simply must use the ‘delete’ button on.  But that exists in any group.

--Scott Morris   -Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives

Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

Healeys at autox.team.net