[Healeys] List quiet

Steven Kingsbury airtightproductions at icloud.com
Sun Oct 23 10:09:08 MDT 2016

I agree. The list has always impressed me with the collective knowledge. I also get a kick out of the different ways folks approach problems or perceive problems. I don't offer much in the way of solutions because I know so much less. That said, I have enough mechanical knowledge to be dangerous and when in doubt, the list has always pointed me in the right direction to get the job done.

I also enjoy the varying degrees of banter going on here. So I will stay. Add when I can and will always be grateful for the resource this list provides. So a big thank you to everyone out there. I appreciate the help and here's to everyone! The list is life! Or something like that, but the list quite important in the continued driving of my car.
Steven Kingsbury

BN1 #598