[Healeys] List quiet

Chris Scholz drscholz at visioncenterpc.com
Sun Oct 23 06:20:34 MDT 2016

I am finishing my restoration of the 100-6 (about 99% complete) and I would say the knowledge I received these past 2 years was amazing and I would not have been able to do this project without this list.   I am extremely grateful for the level of expertise I found from everyone.  Some may have more rare models, making it tough to find answers, but I wanted to say how impressed I have been.

Sent from my iPhone
Chris Scholz OD