[Healeys] Healeys mailing list probe message

warthodson at aol.com warthodson at aol.com
Tue Oct 18 08:31:54 MDT 2016

I receive messages like the one below from the Healey Mailing list frequently. And yes, I know I can ignore it.
Do others receive these messages, too?
It is not obvious to me why I am receiving them since I did not send any message to the list on or about the dates mentioned below.  I have ask the list owner this question before but did not receive a reply.
Thanks,
Gary