[Healeys] Confusing fuel starvation--BJ8

Peter Dzwig pdzwig at summaventures.com
Mon Oct 17 02:00:13 MDT 2016

I have said several times here that I had this sort of problem which took a lot
of working out but was eventually sorted by fitting a heat shield between the
manifold and the fuel lines. Just a large piece of ally.

You could optionally put heat reflecting tape around the lines (not period and
you can't see if you have an issue in the line) or blow a lot of cool air over
it, (not so good in warm climes and the air has to be outlet somewhere).

Peter