[Healeys] barrett-jackson

David Porter frogeye at porterscustom.com
Sat Oct 15 07:22:08 MDT 2016

I'm available if distance is not an issue.
Dave P

On October 14, 2016, at 10:27 PM, Bob Spidell <bspidell at comcast.net> wrote:

Eric Grunden at Absolutely British comes to mind.  He's not done any
work for me, but has been helpful with info and his rep is impeccable.

http://www.absolutelybritish.org/

Bob

On 10/14/2016 7:55 PM, healeymanjim wrote:
> attended B-J auction today down at Mandalay Bay.  lots of nice cars but only 3 healeys this time.  i was looking at a BJ8 and
> got to talking with a young lady who had just inherited her grandfather's austin healey.  showed me a picture and it was a
> BN7 tri-carb.  i almost dropped my teeth.  she wants to keep it but does not know how to proceed with any kind of
> restoration as it has been sitting for quite a while.  gave her my email address and said i would poll the group as to who
> would be a good restorer in the southern california area, or even farther afield if necessary.

Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

Healeys at autox.team.net