[Healeys] barrett-jackson

Don Newman denewman2 at charter.net
Fri Oct 14 22:37:56 MDT 2016

British European Auto
1525 S. Pacific Ave.
San Pedro, CA  90731
1-310-833-1525

-----Original Message-----
From: Healeys [mailto:healeys-bounces at autox.team.net] On Behalf Of
healeymanjim
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2016 7:55 PM
To: healeys at autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] barrett-jackson

attended B-J auction today down at Mandalay Bay.  lots of nice cars but only
3 healeys this time.  i was looking at a BJ8 and got to talking with a young
lady who had just inherited her grandfather's austin healey.  showed me a
picture and it was a
BN7 tri-carb.  i almost dropped my teeth.  she wants to keep it but does not
know how to proceed with any kind of restoration as it has been sitting for
quite a while.  gave her my email address and said i would poll the group as
to who would be a good restorer in the southern california area, or even
farther afield if necessary.
Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html Suggested annual donation
$12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive