[Healeys] Sources

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Sat Oct 1 06:14:53 MDT 2016

OK. I found my workshop manual on CD. The source for the fuse block is Charlie Hart at:  <mailto:hartcg at msn.com> hartcg at msn.com and when I wake up and throw down another couple cups of coffee I will look for my wiring diagram. It is color coded, encased in plastic and is about 12 inches by 18 inches or so. Contact me off list and we can discuss how I can get them to you.

John Sims

Aberdeen, NJ

 <http://www.healey6.com> www.healey6.com