[Healeys] Sources

Simon Lachlan simon.lachlan at homecall.co.uk
Sat Oct 1 05:04:59 MDT 2016

Can anyone direct me to a source for a large wiring diagram for a "66 BJ8?

See attached. Can’t recall whose (excellent) work it is.

  Is there a workshop manual on CD?

Used to be sold on UK eBay. Also someone on & off this list who sold them. From Canada? Not MS!

  I know there is a source for a larger fuse box that fits the original screw holes, any ideas?

Charlie Hart. See attached. Can’t recall....used to be an issue re this board and BJ8s....wrong way round/upside down. Something like that. Maybe I should read the attached. I’ve got the board on my BT7; great item.

Good luck

Simon

Thanks for the help.

Fred