[Healeys] Off comes the head...

josef-eckert at t-online.de josef-eckert at t-online.de
Fri Nov 25 04:32:27 MST 2016

Most likely its the oil channel who is leaking. I am working close with
engine rebuilders and they had 3 Healey 6cylinder engines this year with
that problem. Two could be fixed with the sleeves available. The third
block was beyond repair as the leak was too far down in the block.
So good luck for you.

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/Germany

-----Original-Nachricht-----