[Healeys] su pumps again

josef-eckert at t-online.de josef-eckert at t-online.de
Tue Nov 22 23:23:39 MST 2016

These are German brand HARDI pumps. They are quite good and very popular in
Germany. I think they are a good design, but not superior to SU pumps. Here
they are less expensive compared to new SU pumps and I think that´s the
main reason for buying them.

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/Germany

-----Original-Nachricht-----