[Healeys] Endoscope

Peter Dzwig pdzwig at summaventures.com
Fri Nov 18 08:40:26 MST 2016

We used one recently to locate some "lost" pipes in the ceiling (don't ask).
Just cut a small hole and poked one of these in and twisted it around and there
they were. Saved a **lot** of hacking.

I have seen a similar thing done with a heat sensor to profile heat sources in
buildings too, again looking to find buried heating pipes. That was a bit more
sophisticated though.

Peter